Guidelines & Selection Criteria
2 - 14 September 2021
International Experience in Friuli Venezia Giulia / Italy
for 25-40 year old people
employed/engaged in Sustainable Tourism, Trade and
Cultural Exchanges, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
from EU (except Italy), EEA, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus
DEADLINE TO APPLY: 28 JULY 2021
The initiative, supported by the regional government, aims to promote Friuli Venezia Giulia as an Italian region able to offer a wide range of sustainable tourism experiences, as much as business and cultural opportunities.
ABOUT PAST EDITIONS
About the Experience
The International Experience will consist of different activities throughout the region:
- Discovering significant cities and historical places (Pordenone, Trieste, Udine, Aquileia and many others); “living like a local”; tasting local food and wine; browsing craft shops; participating in cultural events, festivals and concerts; getting in touch with the warm hospitality of local people.
- Experiencing the green heart of the region (hills and the mountains) as well as the blue heart (rivers, lakes, seaside).
- Meeting and interviewing innovative protagonists in different fields.
The participants will be expected to become storytellers and digital content creators, describing their daily activities in their social media, both in English and in their own languages, with the hashtag #CuriosiFVG2021.
This is a genuine opportunity for participants to share emotions of unique experiences and places, whilst living them.
Departure: Tuesday 14th September 2021
The programme is to be followed in its entirety with activities taking place every day, including Saturdays and Sundays.
About Host Organization
- Being citizen of the European Union (except Italy), the European Economic Area, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
- Being aged between 25 and 40.
- University Degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree).
- Work experience, especially in the areas of tourism, commerce and trade, cultural exchanges, science, environmental education, Digital Marketing, Communication and Social Media Management.
- Good knowledge of English (at least European Framework C1 level).
- Good Knowledge of social media.
N.B. Elementary/intermediate Knowledge of Italian could be an additional value, but it is not an essential requirement.
All expenses will be entirely taken charge of by the host organization and consist of: board and lodging, day trips and guided tours, transports.
Overnight accommodation with breakfast is arranged in a hotel near the IRSE. Midday meals are also provided at the self-service canteen or in restaurants during day trips. Some of the evening meals are also included.
Travel expenses from the different countries to Pordenone and back, must be paid personally by participants, or by their employers or by sending associations/institutions.
Covid Travel Pass
PARTICIPANTS SELECTION WILL FOLLOW ALL COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AND RULES.
Health Assistance and Visa
Health assistance: all participants must be in possession of the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), or a similar health insurance policy.
Visa regulations: if requested for their countries, selected participant must apply to the Consular Italian Authority for a Visa. IRSE will provide necessary documentation upon request.
How to Apply
DEADLINE 28 JULY, 2021
ACCEPTANCE will be communicated BEFORE JULY 31, 2021
|IRSE_CURIOSIFVG2021_APPLICATION FORM_EDIT.pdf||224.4 KB|